Ingredients in McDonald's Yogurt Parfait
One of the options on the McDonald’s menu is the Fruit 'n Yogurt Parfait. The 7 oz. treat contains 160 calories and 2 g of fat. In addition to fat and calories, the parfait 15 percent of the recommended daily values of vitamin C and vitamin A as well as 4 percent of the iron recommended each day. The parfait offers a healthier option for a sweet snack or dessert.
The main ingredient in McDonald’s Fruit 'n Yogurt Parfait is yogurt. The vanilla-flavored yogurt contains ingredients such as reduced fat milk, sugar, fructose and modified food starch, according to McDonald’s nutritional data. The additional ingredients in the yogurt include flavoring, artificial coloring, kosher gelatin, whey protein concentrate, corn starch and potassium sorbate, which helps maintain freshness to the yogurt. The yogurt contains milk.
- The main ingredient in McDonald’s Fruit 'n Yogurt Parfait is yogurt.
- The vanilla-flavored yogurt contains ingredients such as reduced fat milk, sugar, fructose and modified food starch, according to McDonald’s nutritional data.
Strawberries and Blueberries
Panera Strawberry Smoothie Calories
The fruits in McDonald’s Fruit 'n Yogurt Parfait include strawberries and blueberries. The restaurant layers the fruit between two sections of the yogurt to create the parfait. The strawberries in the parfait contain konjac flour to act as a thickener and stabilizer. Konjac flour comes from the konjac plant and does not contain any calories, sugar or starch.
- The fruits in McDonald’s Fruit 'n Yogurt Parfait include strawberries and blueberries.
- Konjac flour comes from the konjac plant and does not contain any calories, sugar or starch.
A small package of granola comes with the parfait. Sprinkling on the low fat granola on the top of the parfait completes the fruity treat. The granola mixture contains rolled oats along with brown sugar and crisp rice. Additional flavorings include cinnamon, honey, apple puree concentrate, salt, sunflower oil, dried high maltose corn syrup, crushed oranges and natural flavor. The mixture contains baking soda, aluminum phosphate and soy lecithin.
- A small package of granola comes with the parfait.
- The granola mixture contains rolled oats along with brown sugar and crisp rice.
Panera Strawberry Smoothie Calories
Fruit Roll Up Ingredients
Halva Nutrition Information
Nutrition Information for Nabisco Honey Maid Graham Crackers
Sample Menu Plans for 2000-Calorie Diabetic Diet
Gatorade G2 Ingredients
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts for Trolli Sour Gummy Worms
How to Marinate Strawberries
Calories in Half a Grapefruit
Yogurt Granola Parfait Calories
- Konjac Foods: The Low Carb Thickener - Konjac Flour
- Fernandez MA, Marette A. Potential Health Benefits of Combining Yogurt and Fruits Based on Their Probiotic and Prebiotic Properties. Adv Nutr. 2017;8(1):155S-164S. doi:10.3945/an.115.011114
- U.S. Department of Agriculture. FoodData Central. Yogurt, plain, whole milk.
- Astrup A, Geiker NRW, Magkos F. Effects of full-fat and fermented dairy products on cardiometabolic disease: Food is more than the sum of its parts. Adv Nutr. 2019;10(5):924S-930S. doi:10.1093/advances/nmz069
- Westerterp-plantenga MS, Lemmens SG, Westerterp KR. Dietary protein - its role in satiety, energetics, weight loss and health. Br J Nutr. 2012;108 Suppl 2:S105-12. doi:10.1017/S0007114512002589
- U.S. Department of Agriculture. FoodData Central. Yogurt, Greek, plain, low fat.
Abigail Adams began her freelance writing career in 2009, teaching others about medical conditions and promoting wellness by writing on online health and fitness publications. She is educated and licensed as a registered nurse, having received her degree from North Georgia College and State University.