What does fact checked mean?
At Healthfully, we strive to deliver objective content that is accurate and up-to-date. Our team periodically reviews articles in order to ensure content quality. The sources cited below consist of evidence from peer-reviewed journals, prominent medical organizations, academic associations, and government data.
The information contained on this site is for informational purposes only, and should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a professional health care provider. Please check with the appropriate physician regarding health questions and concerns. Although we strive to deliver accurate and up-to-date information, no guarantee to that effect is made.
Edward A. Taub, M.D., whom CNN touts as a pioneer of Integrative Medicine, developed the Nature's Code brand and products. Among many wellness products, Nature's Code produces multivitamins for customers with varying nutritional needs based on their age and gender. These multivitamins come in packet of several pills and are designed to be taken in 90 day cycles.
Nature's Code vitamins come in 90 day "systems" which are basically 90 day supplies of individual packets containing several vitamins. Nature's Code has vitamin packets designed for men, women, men over 50 and women over 50. Nature's Code also designs packets for specific health needs. There is a system for antioxidant delivery, a supplement designed to help men with prostrate health, a supplement for menopausal health and a system with coenzymeQ10.
- Nature's Code vitamins come in 90 day "systems" which are basically 90 day supplies of individual packets containing several vitamins.
- Nature's Code has vitamin packets designed for men, women, men over 50 and women over 50.
Theragran-M Advanced Multivitamin Ingredients
The Nature's Code multivitamin is among the most popular vitamin products from Nature's Code. This multivitamin contains a host of vitamins, including vitamins A, C, E, D, K and B complex. The most prominent vitamins, in terms of percentage of recommended daily value are vitamin B12 at 10,000 percent, vitamin C at 1,667 percent and vitamin E at 1,333 percent. This multivitamin also contains important minerals such as calcium, magnesium and zinc. One packet of Nature's Code multivitamin contains 120 percent recommended daily value of calcium and magnesium and 100 percent of zinc.
- The Nature's Code multivitamin is among the most popular vitamin products from Nature's Code.
- This multivitamin also contains important minerals such as calcium, magnesium and zinc.
There are nutritional benefits that come with the vitamins and minerals in Nature's Code multivitamin. Unlike many multivitamins, Nature's Code contains every single vitamin in the B complex 2. Vitamin B1 and B2 help the body produce energy and also influence enzymes that affect the nervous system and heart. Vitamin B3 helps keep the skin, digestive system and nervous system healthy. Vitamin B5 helps your body grow and develop correctly. Vitamin B6 aids the immune system and also helps your body produce red blood cells. Vitamin B7 helps your body produce hormones and break down carbohydrates. Vitamin B9 aids the cells in your body to produce and maintain DNA. Vitamin B12 also plays a role in helping the body develop red blood cells and can provide an energy boost.
- There are nutritional benefits that come with the vitamins and minerals in Nature's Code multivitamin.
- Vitamin B6 aids the immune system and also helps your body produce red blood cells.
Taking Vitamins With Fluoxetine
According to an interview with founder Edward A. Taub, M.D on CNN, Nature's Code products are licensed to sell exclusively on QVC. The prices for Nature's Code vary based on their use. As of 2010, the 90 Day Antioxidant Delivery System costs $63.30 for a 90 day supply. The 90 day system with coenzymeQ10 costs the same with an available payment plan. The Nature's Code supplement for prostate health costs $38.36 and the Nature's Code menopause vitamin product costs the same.
- According to an interview with founder Edward A. Taub, M.D on CNN, Nature's Code products are licensed to sell exclusively on QVC.
- The Nature's Code supplement for prostate health costs $38.36 and the Nature's Code menopause vitamin product costs the same.
The Nature's Code multivitamin contains a very high amount of vitamin B12. While this may give you a welcome energy boost, your body cannot possibly use this much B12. Since B12 is a water soluble vitamin, your body should be able to excrete excess amounts through the urinary tract without medical complications. According to MayoClinic.com, multivitamins are not necessary for adults who eat a well balanced diet. The cost of supplements can add up, so you may be able to save money by eating well.
- The Nature's Code multivitamin contains a very high amount of vitamin B12.
- According to MayoClinic.com, multivitamins are not necessary for adults who eat a well balanced diet.
Theragran-M Advanced Multivitamin Ingredients
Taking Vitamins With Fluoxetine
Vitamins With Potassium, Zinc, Magnesium & Calcium
List of Prescription Prenatal Vitamins
Equate Women's One Daily Vitamin Facts
How to Obtain a Medicaid Provider Number
Facts About Vitamin Shoppe Brands
The Average Cost of HCG Injections
Progesterone for Irregular Menstruation
Percentage of Daily Values Based on a 2000 Calorie Diet
- CNN: Dr. Edward Taub On How To Keep Your Diet Resolutions
- American Cancer Society: Vitamin B Complex
- Albahrani AA, Greaves RF. Fat-Soluble Vitamins: Clinical Indications and Current Challenges for Chromatographic Measurement. Clin Biochem Rev. 2016;37(1):27–47.
- Selhub J, Paul L. Folic acid fortification: why not vitamin B12 also? Biofactors. 2011;37(4):269-71. doi:10.1002/biof.173
- Ebben M, Lequerica A, Spielman A. Effects of pyridoxine on dreaming: a preliminary study. Percept Mot Skills. 2002;94(1):135-40. doi:10.2466/pms.2002.94.1.135
- U.S. National Library of Medicine. ToxNet: Nicotinic acid. Updated November 28, 2018.
- Chambial S, Dwivedi S, Shukla KK, John PJ, Sharma P. Vitamin C in disease prevention and cure: an overview. Indian J Clin Biochem. 2013;28(4):314–328. doi:10.1007/s12291-013-0375-3
- Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, and Carotenoids. Washington (DC): National Academies Press; 2000.
- Golan D, Staun-ram E, Glass-marmor L, et al. The influence of vitamin D supplementation on melatonin status in patients with multiple sclerosis. Brain Behav Immun. 2013;32:180-5. doi:10.1016/j.bbi.2013.04.010
- Mason C, de Dieu Tapsoba J, Duggan C, Wang CY, Korde L, McTiernan A. Repletion of vitamin D associated with deterioration of sleep quality among postmenopausal women. Prev Med. 2016;93:166–170. doi:10.1016/j.ypmed.2016.09.035
- Rizvi S, Raza ST, Ahmed F, Ahmad A, Abbas S, Mahdi F. The role of vitamin E in human health and some diseases. Sultan Qaboos Univ Med J. 2014;14(2):e157–e165.
- DiNicolantonio JJ, Bhutani J, O'Keefe JH. The health benefits of vitamin K. Open Heart. 2015;2(1):e000300. doi:10.1136/openhrt-2015-000300
- NIH Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases National Resource Center. Calcium and Vitamin D: Important at Every Age. Updated October 2018.
- Ross AC. Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium and Vitamin D. Washington, DC: National Academies Press; 2011.
- Straub DA. Calcium supplementation in clinical practice: a review of forms, doses, and indications. Nutr Clin Pract. 2007;22(3):286-96. doi:10.1177/0115426507022003286
- U.S. National Library of Medicine. ToxNet: Calcium Compounds. Updated January 29, 2000.
- Gröber U, Schmidt J, Kisters K. Magnesium in Prevention and Therapy. Nutrients. 2015;7(9):8199–8226. doi:10.3390/nu7095388
- U.S. National Library of Medicine. DailyMed: Milk of Magnesia. Updated October 19, 2018.
- Kantor ED, Rehm CD, Du M, White E, Giovannucci EL. Trends in Dietary Supplement Use Among US Adults From 1999-2012. JAMA. 2016;316(14):1464–1474. doi:10.1001/jama.2016.14403
Based in Long Island, N.Y., Robert Rottkamp has been writing essays on a variety of social issues and sports-related topics since 2006. Rottkamp has also penned several theatrical works as well as a short film, "Tom's Place," which was an official selection in the 2008 Los Angeles International Greek Film Festival.